|To the attention of stand-building companies and exhibitors of the austropharm !
All required licenses, certifications and material samples for the commissioning inspection by Magistratsabteilung (MA 36) have to be submitted by fax
to +43 (01) 727 20-2749, respectively handed over to the hall manager as soon as possible but
NOT LATER THAN ON THE LAST SET-UP DAY
Please also take note of the following:
- Trade fair stands may only be equipped with non-combustible, flame-proof impregnated materials! Thus for any fabrics, materials, decorations, promotional tarpaulins, artificial plants etc., we require full certification, listing combustibility rating B1, Q1, TR1 requirements, and/ or a sample ( approx. 2 x 3 cm) !
- All materials or constructions to be hung from the hall ceiling (i.e. promo banners, spot and floodlights, hanging rigs, loudspeakers, projectors etc.) must be examined (on site) by a certified civil engineer or consultant engineer and the resulting inspection and safety report must be made available. This procedure is also required for built-in terracing, stages, tents and lighting scaffoldings/ rigs!
- On completion, two-storey stands must be examined (on site) by a civil engineer or consultant engineer, based on structural load limit calculations. The technician is then responsible for the compilation of a report that the construction has been performed in a good and workmanlike manner. This report must be handed over to the hall manager or, in time, submitted by fax.
- Regarding the stand construction and set up, the company executing the build-up is required to furnish a duly signed and stamped confirmation that all set up works are carried out by professional staff and with original connection parts and fasteners, and are thus executed in a good and workmanlike manner. (i. e. rigs [hanging and standing], standbuilding systems, spot and floodlights, speakers etc.) The respective form can be obtained from the hall manager.
- Open flames (burning candles etc.) and the use of liquid gas on the stands are strictly forbidden!
All faults and defects identified must have been remedied before the beginning of the show (the day before visitors have access)!
All reports, results, findings and certifications lacking during the commissioning inspection must be submitted to the hall manager or be made available to the technical installations department , respectively, for examination by the authorities before the first show day!
Please contact the hall manager should you have further questions.
Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you a successful time at the Show.
Reed Messe Vienna
Technical Installations Department